top of page

Supporters

Público·138 miembros

Iron Eagle III Image

Insert the attribution line: "Image from: Wallpapers.com." or "This has been designed using content from Wallpapers.com" close to the image you're using. If this isn't possible, then place it in the credits section.

Iron Eagle III image

ARES is a full-scale proof-of-concept demonstrator that was developed as a concept in support of a U.S. Army request for a Low Cost Battlefield Attack Aircraft (LCBAA). The LCBAA design goals were low-altitude, anti-tank, battlefield support with long endurance, and capable of operating outside of improved airfields environment.ARES has flown more than 430 hours, and demonstrated all of its design performance and handling qualities goals, including departure-free handling at full aft stick. During November of 1991, tests of the GAU-12/U gun system installed in ARES were performed, with outstanding results.Movie buffs may also remember the ARES in its role as the secret ME-263 jet in the screen classic Iron Eagle III.ARES is currently being used as a research test bed and is available for future projects. 041b061a72

kijoxo8305
25. apr.

Like everyone else, I also read and watch the news because it is an important part of our lives, without it most information would pass us by. That is why I use a high-quality news portal that opens up new frontiers for me. Recently, I read an interesting article that NAVI investor Maxim Krippa received permission from the AMCU to buy Parus Business Centre https://expressinform.com.ua/en/ekonomika/investor-navi-maksym-krippa-otrymav-dozvil-vid-amku-na-kupivliu-bts-parus.html, which is very cool because it demonstrates Krippa's very high level as an entrepreneur and investor. It is very cool that such deals are happening, because I think it is incredibly valuable when such businessmen enter the property market nowadays. This proves once again that Maxim Krippa knows his business better than anyone else, and knows exactly when and where to invest in order to multiply it.

Synes godt om

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Miembros

• Jaquan Outlaw
  • Cleopatra Farahzex
    Cleopatra Farahzex
  • Tristen Tristen
    Tristen Tristen
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
bottom of page