top of page

Supporters

Público·138 miembros

One Naira by M.I ft Waje: The Ultimate Nigerian Music Experience - Download and Learn the Lyrics

Download M.I ft Waje One Naira Lyrics: A Love Song for All Seasons

H2: Introduction Introduction

If you are looking for a romantic song that expresses unconditional love and loyalty, you should download M.I ft Waje One Naira lyrics. This song is one of the best tracks from M.I Abaga's second studio album MI 2: The Movie, released in 2010. It features the soulful vocals of Waje, who is also a talented singer and songwriter.

download m.i ft waje one naira lyrics

In this article, we will tell you more about this song, its meaning, its facts, and how to download it. We will also share some reviews from fans who love this song. So, if you are ready to enjoy this beautiful song, read on. H2: What is the song about? What is the song about?

The song is about a man who declares his love and appreciation to his partner, who sees him for who he is rather than his money. He promises to stay faithful and by her side, even if they only have a little amount of money. He also shows that he values her and is willing to do anything to make her happy, regardless of their financial situation.The chorus repeats the sentiment that he will stay with her regardless of how much money they have. He sings "Whether na one naira / Whether na one million / Baby you got me / Baby you got me / You're the only one that I see / Mu na gi ga ñu garri / Whether or not you get money / I'll stay with you if you'll stay with me".The song is a sweet and sincere expression of love that transcends material things. It is also a catchy and upbeat tune that makes you want to dance and sing along. H2: What is the meaning of the lyrics? What is the meaning of the lyrics?

• The lyrics are written in a mixture of English and Igbo, which are two of the major languages spoken in Nigeria. Igbo is M.I Abaga's native language, and he often incorporates it into his songs to add some flavor and identity.Some of the Igbo words and phrases used in the song are:Mu na gi ga ñu garri: This means "You and I will eat garri". Garri is a staple food made from cassava that is cheap and widely consumed in Nigeria. It symbolizes simplicity and humility.

• Takwa: This means "Tarkwa Bay", which is a beach resort near Lagos, Nigeria's largest city. It symbolizes luxury and relaxation.

• Mu na gi: This means "You and I". It shows intimacy and closeness.

• The lyrics also use some metaphors and analogies to describe their love. For example:You're a diamond, you're priceless: This means that she is very valuable and precious to him.

• We got something we - We got something we can build on, like a brick house: This means that their relationship is strong and solid, like a house made of bricks. - You're the only one that I see, like I'm wearing blinders: This means that he is focused and devoted to her, and does not pay attention to anyone else.The lyrics also use some repetition and rhyme to create a catchy and memorable song. For example:Whether na one naira / Whether na one million: This repeats the same word "whether" and rhymes "naira" and "million" to emphasize the contrast between the two amounts of money.

• Baby you got me / Baby you got me: This repeats the same phrase "baby you got me" to show his assurance and commitment to her.

H2: What are some facts about the song? What are some facts about the song?

Here are some interesting facts about the song that you may not know:

download m.i ft waje one naira mp3 and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira video with lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira instrumental and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira song lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira audio and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira remix and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira free lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira official lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira karaoke and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira live performance and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira english translation and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira meaning and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira cover and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira acoustic version and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira ringtone and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira album and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira full song and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira original version and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira best quality and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira high resolution and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira 320kbps and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira hd and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira clean version and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira extended version and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira radio edit and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira dance version and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira reprise version and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira unplugged version and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira mashup and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira medley and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira duet version and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira tribute version and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira demo version and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira bonus track and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira soundtrack and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira theme song and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira background music and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira online and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira offline and lyrics

download m.i ft waje one naira fast and easy with lyrics

how to download m.i ft waje one naira with lyrics

where to download m.i ft waje one naira with lyrics

why to download m.i ft waje one naira with lyrics

when to download m.i ft waje one naira with lyrics

what to do after downloading m.i ft waje one naira with lyrics

tips for downloading m.i ft waje one naira with lyrics

reviews of downloading m.i ft waje one naira with lyrics

benefits of downloading m.i ft waje one naira with lyrics

• alternatives to downloading m.i ft waje one naira with lyricsThe song was produced by Jesse Jagz, who is M.I Abaga's younger brother and also a rapper and producer. He is known for his versatile and creative style of music production.

• The song was nominated for Best Collaboration at the 2011 Headies Awards, which are one of the most prestigious awards in the Nigerian music industry. However, it lost to "Number One" by 2face Idibia featuring D'banj.

• The song has been covered by many other artists, such as Praiz, Niyola, Chidinma, and Johnny Drille. Some of these covers have been performed live on popular shows like Project Fame West Africa and The Voice Nigeria.

• The song has also been used as a soundtrack for some movies and TV shows, such as Flower Girl, The Wedding Party, and Skinny Girl in Transit.

H2: How to download the song? How to download the song?

If you want to download M.I ft Waje One Naira lyrics, you have several options to choose from. You can either stream it online or download it offline. Here are some of the platforms where you can find the song:PlatformTypeLinkYouTubeOnline streaming[Click here]SpotifyOnline streaming[Click here]Apple MusicOnline streaming[Click here]NaijaLoadedOffline download[Click here]TooxclusiveOffline download[Click here]

H2: What are some reviews from fans? What are some reviews from fans?

The song has received a lot of positive feedback from fans who love its message and melody. Here are some of the comments from YouTube users who watched the official video of the song:

"This song is evergreen. It never gets old. It's one of those songs that make you believe in true love."

- Chika Okafor

"This is my favorite Nigerian song of all time. It's so beautiful and meaningful. M.I and Waje are legends."

- Oluwaseun Adeyemi

"This song always makes me cry. It reminds me of my husband who passed away last year. He used to sing this song to me all the time. He was my one naira."

- Blessing Okoro

H2: Conclusion Conclusion

M.I ft Waje One Naira lyrics is a love song for all seasons. It is a song that celebrates the power of love over money, and the joy of finding someone who accepts you for who you are. It is also a song that showcases the talents of M.I Abaga and Waje, who are two of Nigeria's finest artists.

If you want to download this song, you can use any of the platforms we mentioned above. You can also watch the video on YouTube or listen to it on Spotify or Apple Music. You will surely enjoy this song and its lyrics.

H2: FAQs FAQs

• Q: Who is M.I Abaga?

• A: M.I Abaga is a Nigerian rapper, songwriter, record producer, and record executive. He is regarded as one of the best and most influential rappers in Africa. He has won several awards and accolades, such as the MTV Africa Music Award for Best Hip Hop in 2009 and 2010. He is also the CEO of Chocolate City, one of the leading record labels in Nigeria.

• Q: Who is Waje?

A: Waje is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and actress. She is known for her powerful and soulful voice, which has earned her the nickname "The Voice of

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Miembros

• Jaquan Outlaw
  • Cleopatra Farahzex
    Cleopatra Farahzex
  • Tristen Tristen
    Tristen Tristen
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
bottom of page